Join Our Wine Club!
We began this project in 1999 with the goal of crafting small production wines of the very highest quality. Some people refer to this type of endeavor as “artisan” but we believed it was simply an opportunity to work with the very best vineyards and interesting varietal types, putting our best foot forward in doing so.
After being named “Winemaker of the Year” twice at the San Francisco International Wine Competition, once for Eli Parker in 2006 and again for Blair Fox in 2008, we want to offer an opportunity for our best customers and serious aficionados to gain access to our wines on a consistent basis. Thus, we are excited to offer the Epiphany Wine Club & Pre-Release Mailing List program.
Benefits of Membership
- Two Automatic Shipments Per Year: You will receive two (2) shipments annually of two or three of our most popular wines (number of bottles dependent on level of club joined - see above).
- Two Pre-Releases (optional shipments): Offering members our newest vintages before they are released to the public.
- 20% Discount: on all Epiphany wine purchases (at Epiphany, online or by phone)
- 15% Discount: on all other merchandise purchases (at Epiphany, online or by phone)
- 20% Discount (NEW benefit!): on all wine purchases at Fess Parker Winery (our sister winery)
- 15% Discount (NEW benefit!): on all other merchandise purchases at Fess Parker Winery
- 15% Discount (NEW benefit!): on all wine & beer purchases at BiN 2860 International Wine Shop at the Fess Parker Wine Country Inn & Spa in Los Olivos
- 20% Discount (NEW benefit!): on all other merchandise purchases at BiN 2860 Wine Shop
- Complimentary Tastings: At Epiphany Cellars & Fess Parker Winery
- Half-Off Wine or Craft Beer Tastings (NEW benefit!): At BiN 2860 Wine Shop ($5 off each tasting)
- Discounts at the Fess Parker Wine Country Inn & Spa in Los Olivos (please contact the Inn for rates and days)
- Points Program: Earn points with additional purchases; as you accrue points you will have more membership benefits and opportunities
- Invitations: To exclusive Epiphany Wine Club events in Los Olivos and beyond
- Revelation Day: You will receive an invitation to our annual Wine Club Member Appreciation Day
- Alerts & Access: To library wine releases, collector’s verticals, new vintage releases and other specials offers
Pre-Release Mailing List
- We will send out an order form, pricing and description of the Pre-Release wines being offered to active Wine Club members ONLY.
- Pre-Release orders will receive a 20% discount on every bottle purchased
- Wine Club members will have approximately 45 days to fill out and return their order form to the winery. Orders must be received on time to guarantee availability and discounts.
- All orders will be processed, filled and shipped within two weeks of order closing date.
- If there is any additional wine inventory remaining after the Pre-Release process, it will then be re-allocated into the tasting room or wholesale market and sold at regular price.
- Earn one point for every dollar spent including your two regular Wine Club shipments
As you accrue more points you will upgrade your club status and will be entitled to perks such as:
- Barrel tasting parties
- Bonus bottles, gifts & apparel
- Vineyard BBQ’s
- Complimentary tasting for groups
Larger allocations on Pre-Release wines
- 900 points accrued during one calendar year will earn you “Gypsy” status
- 1400 points accrued during one calendar year will earn you “Revelation” status
Annual Release/Shipment Calendar (Tentative Dates)
- February 1st: Pre-Release #1 order form is sent out
- March 15th: Pre-Release #1 order forms are due; orders are processed & credit cards charged
- April 1st: Pre-Release #1 orders are shipped (no fooling!)
- May: Wine Club shipment #1 is shipped
- August 1st: Pre-Release #2 order form is sent out
- September 15th: Pre-Release #2 order forms are due; orders are processed & credit cards charged
- October 1st: Pre-Release #2 orders are shipped
November: Wine Club shipment #2 is shipped